TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Game Night Gear’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 843 Collinsville, IL 62234. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
When do you ship?
All subscriptions will show charges on your payment method the first of each subscription month. Shipments will go out by the 10th of that same month.
All non-subscription orders will be processed and shipped within 2 business days.
Where do you ship to?
For now we are only able to ship to the US and Canada.
How do you ship?
Currently all orders are shipped via USPS and will vary between Priority Mail and Parcel Post based on the weight of each package.
Rates to ship?
Shipping is included in the price of the subscriptions (and past boxes) for the 48 contiguous states in the US. Canadian, Alaska, and Hawaii subscriptions (and past boxes) will incur an additional fee that will be calculated at checkout. All other shipping is calculated at commercial rates based on weight and dimensions by carrier.
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
Once postage has been purchased, you will receive an email with a link to your USPS tracking number for your shipment.
What can be returned?
Any damaged shipment may be returned for replacement. Should you already have the game you receive, that may be returned only if it is returned with the full contents of the box and is still in the original packaging.
When do items need to be returned?
You should notify us of a potential return within 30 days of the original shipping date to you.
How do customers return items?
Please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a return authorization number.
Shipping for returns?
A return shipping label will be pre-paid and provided to you from us.
Credit for returns?
Damaged product will be replaced with a new version as quickly as possible upon receipt of the damaged item. All other returns will be processed as a credit to your account, or a refund for the full amount of the purchase less return shipping costs.